Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Andaman Law College established by Andaman & Nicobar Islands Legal Education Society (ANILES) and functioning under A&N Administration invites applications for filling up of the post of Assistant Professor (Law) in Andaman Law College, Port Blair on contractual basis for academic session 2019-2020.
- Good academic record as defined by the Pondicherry University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree in law from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Notwithstanding anything contained in above, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D., Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/colleges/Institution;
How to apply?
Candidates are requested to submit their application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all certificates to the Principal, Andaman Law College, Phoenix Bay, Port Blair – 744101 on or before 24-06-2019 at 05:00 PM on all working days.
- The appointment will be on the contractual basis for a period of two years and if required shall be extendable based on his/her satisfactory performance of the duties as assessed by the chairman, ANILES.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview before the Selection Committee constituted by the ANILES at Port Blair.
- Queries if any, may please contact the Principal, Andaman Law College, Ph:03192-232945, email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full details and format of application may be obtained from www.and.nic.in
- Consolidated Pay: Rs. 62,370 per month.