Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirapalli is the Eleventh IIM established under Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India invites applications for the post of Chief Administrative Officer on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Chief Administrative Officer.
No. of Post: 01 (one).
Pay scale: 7th CPC level-12.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Post-graduate degree in law.
- Should be excellent in oral and written communication in English.
- Should be proficient in man-management with excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 15 years of post-qualification experience in heading administration of a government department or reputed Management education Institute/ university/ College/ Commercial organization of National/ International repute, out of which at least 10 years in the grade pay of Rs. 6,600 (Level-11).
- Relevant experience in any IIM/ IIT and other institutes of national/ international repute in the Grade pay of Rs. 6,600 (Level-11) will be an added advantage.
- Senior Professionals who are recently retired and having relevant work experience may also be considered.
How to apply?
- Application along with all supporting documents should be submitted online in IIM Tiruchirappalli website http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/carrers on or before 28th June 2019.