Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam is proud to invite papers for the Volume II of its flagship law journal Jural Quorate.
The journal welcomes original and unpublished works from legal practitioners, research scholars and students from across the country.
About The Journal:
Jural Quorate is a student edited, double blind peer-reviewed annual multi-disciplinary Journal which solicits quality research, providing a platform to promote discussions on legal issues and challenges. It also aims at highlighting recent developments and legal issues impacting social, economic and political factors.
Theme: The theme for the second volume is “Commercial Law”.
- Recent changes in the indirect tax regime.
- An insight into Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- Changing facets of Competition Law.
The sub-themes are merely indicative; topics related to the aspects of Commercial law would be welcomed.
The word limit (exclusive of footnotes):
- Long Articles- 3000-5000 words
- Short Articles- 2000-4000 words
- Case Comments- 1500-2000 words
- Book Review- 2000-2500 words
- All the submissions must accompany an abstract of 250-300 words.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to maximum two authors.
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5.
- The citation style must conform to OSCOLA 4th Edition.
- All the footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and with single line spacing. No end notes.
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.docx format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A covering letter containing the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact detail shall be sent along with the submission.
- The original manuscript shall not include any information that could identify the author(s).
Last Date of Submission is 1st September 2017, 11:59 P.M.
Contact: Ms.Ishita Sharma- +91 824 704 5003 or send your queries to email@example.com.