GET TO KNOW US
India Law Review is a popular legal news website for law students and professionals alike.
We are an online portal that serves the purpose of spreading legal awareness and providing analytical content for the legal fraternity. We provide updates pertaining to all legal developments and law schools to our readers.
Since we acknowledge law students as significant shareholders in the legal world, we consistently encourage participation of law students and create opportunities for them to fruitfully engage and play their role in the legal paradigm.
Along those lines, we have created posts of Research interns, article writers and social media and blog writers.The work would include online researching and content writing as assigned by the ILR team.
We encourage students with competent research and writing skills to apply by sending their CVs and writing samples to email@example.com.
We expect our interns to provide us with legal research, writing of articles, blog writing, promotional work on social media and related work. The ILR teams in charge will regularly assign work that is to be completed within time. Generally weekly tasks are assigned.
EXPECTATIONS FROM INTERNS
We expect our interns to be diligent workers who are punctual with their submissions. We encourage highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking students to approach us.The student should have good communication, research and writing skills, quick learning skills, effective problem solving skills and ability to work under authority and in teams.
The work assigned is expected to take roughly 2 hours per day.
- NATURE OF INTERNSHIP: Online
- DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: September 30
- DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: 2 Months
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 20
- STIPEND: None
However, there is an opportunity for paid internship for those interns who provide quality work within the assigned time limits.
- Not only will the interns be entitled to receive a certificate of internship that will add to their CV, we also offer Recommendation Letters for excelling interns.
- The work assigned will be instrumental for refining existing skills and upgrading interpersonal communication, teamwork skills and presentation skills.
- You may also add highlights of being an ILR Intern to your LinkedIn, Facebook profiles and emails.
- Opportunity of a paid internship may be provided for excellent interns.
All interested students should apply by sending updated CVs and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Kindly make sure your email contains a subject reading ” Internship application for date ”
- We expect our interns to maintain confidentiality about the work they have been assigned.
- Termination of your internship is at the discretion of ILR team if it is found that the work provided lacks quality or is submitted after unreasonable delays.
- We send out information regarding selection through email only. Kindly take note.