ILR aims to present a tremendous learning opportunity for law students to assimilate skills and knowledge beyond the limits of the classroom as part of our initiative to foster talent. You are invited to work as part of our team and take up the role of our mouthpiece amongst the students.
The ILR Campus Journalist Program is the absolute right fit for all those enthusiastic, passionate and ambition-driven students who want to work for the greater good along with developing requisite skills.
For this program, we look for energetic and motivated students who are keen to socialise with their peers. The campus journalist needs to have appreciable communication skills, adaptability, problem-solving skills and quick learning abilities.
The reasons for choosing the ILR campus journalist program are not limited to the generic internship certificate. This program offers a place for skill development, novel exposure, online internship opportunity with our organization, attractive chances to score a Recommendation Letter, interaction with teachers of Law from around India and shots to establish important contacts.
What the program expects from you:
- It is expected from the student to present consistent updates regarding all important legal activities and events on campus such as Moot Court, debates and essay competitions.
- As a legal journalist, it is especially important to provide analytical coverage of seminars, workshops and conferences. This doesn’t just benefit your internship, rather provides an intellectual challenge, develops your legal writing skills and opportunity to move out of your shell to interact with experience holders and academicians.
- For the same purpose, the student can also choose to conduct interviews with the Dean, Vice-Chancellor, faculty members, eminent visiting faculty, guest speakers and other legal luminaries to publish in the Interview section of ILR. This enhances your visibility in the legal fraternity.
- Development of your legal research and writing skills is fundamental for a law student. Hence, the student should endeavour to provide quality Articles written on the latest law topics or areas of law riddled with loopholes.
- The student must prepare and submit a report regarding the Internship experience, things are done and skills learned. It is an acknowledgement of your work and can be a guiding light for other students as well.
3-Year and 5-Year Law students – LLB, LLM
Send your updated CV with sample writings to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE: September 30, 2019
GET TO KNOW INDIA LAW REVIEW
To get familiar with our work and ambition, you may click here About us.