The literary and debate cell of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organising the 1st edition of the SLSH Parliamentary Debate to be conducted on 7th & 8th September, 2019.
British Parliamentary Debate with a team cap of 32 teams and with n+1 rule.
7th to 8th September, 2019.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course from any university recognized by UGC shall be eligible to participate in the debate.
- Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of three(3) teams which shall represent the institution. However, a request for additional teams can be put forward by emailing at c.
- The registration shall be on first come first serve basis with a cap of 32 teams.
- Teams can register provisionally through the following links:
- Provisional Registration for Institutional teams.
- Provisional Registration for Institutional Crosses.
- Provisional Registration for Independent Adjudicators.
The registration fee for the event shall be Rs. 2,600 per person payable by the participants on receiving confirmation of their provisional registration.
Trophies, Certificate of Merit along with Cash prize worth Rs. 40,000 and other prizes shall be awarded to various top participants.
Last date for Provisional Registration – 10th August, 2019.
Last date for final registration – 25th August, 2019.
Last date for payment of Registration fee – 25th August, 2019.
Adjudicator’s test – 2nd-4th September, 2019.
Date of Competition – 7th-8th September, 2019.
- Email – email@example.com
- Navneet Dogra (President, Literary and Debate Cell) – + 91-7337598152.
- Nikita Samdariya (Vice-President, Literary and Debate Cell) – + 91-9676993853.
- Pradosh Shetty (SLS-BPD Coordinator) – + 91-9769963693.