Lex Quest Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation, striving to make Public Policy an inclusive process while upholding the democratic ideals enshrined in our Constitution.
Duration of Internship
45 days (8th July 2019 – 21st August 2019).
Deadline for Application
5th July 2019.
- Any student or professional with relevant training or exposure in the fields of law or public policy is eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The tasks will primarily include research and writing about the laws and policies pertaining to environment and urbanisation.
Expectations from Intern
- Basic research skills.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Adherence to timelines and guidelines provided for any given task.
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation at the successful completion of the Internship program.
- Exposure in the realm of Environmental Law and Policy in India.
- Launchpad for potential career opportunities in the field of Environmental Law and Policy.
- Learn collaboration, coordination, and networking for immersive research.
- Get free access to environmental law and policy programs organised by us.
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-8448922751.