Who We Are
India Law Review is a magazine covering legal news, analytics, law school, law firms, new legislations and debates. In addition, indialawreview.com connects visitors with articles, news, interviews, videos, white papers, webinars, and other learning resources in the field of law.
India Law Review is looking for contributions in terms of articles, news & analysis, blog posts, case studies, white papers, webinars and so on. It’s a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase your ability, and benefit from our growing readership, traffic and network.
Connect with leading professionals in the Legal community
We accept original contributions, which means, that your article or a blog post should not have been published elsewhere other than your personal blog.
Area of Coverage:
Law news, law school, law firms, Criminal laws, Cyber Security, Information technology, Family & Civil law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Recruitment, Internships
- Title for articles no longer than 15 words.
- Article length can be between 800 – 1000 words.
- Article Submissions must include: Author’s Name, Company name, Address, Email, and Brief Bio of Author (No more than 100 words).
- You are able to add a link back to your site in the Author Bio.
- Inspire readers by sharing your experience, techniques, mistakes and achievements.
- Ensure your writing adds value to the reader.
- Content should be related to the analytics and data science topics and can be based on facts, experience as well as individual views.
- Submit the completed article in a Word document, duly formatted and reader-friendly.
- Strictly no plagiarism allowed – content should be unique and original.
- Make your writing readable by adding relevant visual elements such as graphics, charts, diagrams, pictures, etc.
- Focus on the immediate benefit to the reader.
- Keep content interactive with several call-to-actions such as inviting comments, asking questions and so on.
- Provide relevant source info wherever necessary.
India Law Review owns all the content on its website and reserves the right to publish, re-publish and/or remove the content based on its discretion. For any questions, write to us at email@example.com